MBBS In India
- Searching for information on how to get MBBS Admission in Indian medical colleges? Here, Indian candidates can find information on total medical seats, seat reservation, eligibility, procedures and costs associated with doing medical course at Indian Medical Universities. As on May 2019 MBBS Seat 243 Government College 33,260 seats, Fees 12000 to 1 Lac per year. 212 Private College 30140 seats, Fees 4lac to 25lac per year.
- Georgia’s well-known folk dance and music, as well as its cuisine.
- Georgia enjoy a Southwest Asian subtropical climate & Explore mountain ranges and temperate rain forests in Georgia..
- Georgians are essentially majestic beings who invite travelers and new citizens into their shelter.
- According to the Global Peace Index Georgia stands at the 85th spot in terms of safety.
- Georgia has the literacy rate around 91 %.
Eligibility for MBBS in India
- All Medical colleges follow eligibility criteria defined by their affiliated university for MBBS admission in India. However, in over-all terms the candidates seeking admission to a medical college should have passed Senior Secondary Examination of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or its equivalent (State board) with physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- Admission to MBBS colleges in India is based on the score you obtained on the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) examination. Generally, to get MBBS medial seat in a good government reputed medical college following are considered .
- Marks obtained in the NEET examinations conducted at central level (All State level medical entrance exams are replaced by one common central entrance examination). For AIIMS and JIPMER medical colleges, there is a separately entrance examination conducted by the respective authority.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 if you belong to General category. However, AIIMS require 60% marks.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC categories need 45 percent in 10+2 with the PCB.