MBBS In India
- Searching for information on how to get MBBS Admission in Indian medical colleges? Here, Indian candidates can find information on total medical seats, seat reservation, eligibility, procedures and costs associated with doing medical course at Indian Medical Universities. As on May 2019 MBBS Seat 243 Government College 33,260 seats, Fees 12000 to 1 Lac per year. 212 Private College 30140 seats, Fees 4lac to 25lac per year.
Eligibility for MBBS in India
- All Medical colleges follow eligibility criteria defined by their affiliated university for MBBS admission in India. However, in over-all terms the candidates seeking admission to a medical college should have passed Senior Secondary Examination of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or its equivalent (State board) with physics, chemistry, and Biology.
- Admission to MBBS colleges in India is based on the score you obtained on the National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) examination. Generally, to get MBBS medial seat in a good government reputed medical college following are considered .
- Marks obtained in the NEET examinations conducted at central level (All State level medical entrance exams are replaced by one common central entrance examination). For AIIMS and JIPMER medical colleges, there is no separately entrance examination conducted by the respective authority.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 if you belong to General category. However, AIIMS require 60% marks.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC categories need 45 percent in 10+2 with the PCB.
- Jamia Hamdard University, Delhi
- D Y Patil University, Mumbai.
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College and Hospital, Mumbai
- SGT Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Santosh Dental College, Ghaziabad
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University(MMU), Mullana, Ambala
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University(TMU), Moradabad
- School of Medical Sciences and Research- Sharda University, Gr. Noida
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut.
- Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur.
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarnagar.
- Mahatma Gandhi University, Medical Sciences & Technology, Jaipur.
- NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Joly Grant (Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences), Uttarakhand.