B.COM Admission In Delhi
- Here we have mentioned details about B.Com admission in Delhi.As you are now heading towards the end of your B.Com courses in Delhi, it is time to take decision for your career. You might be having countless thoughts about where to do after all this course is over. And just as your B.Com is over, first people coming to fret over about your career would be your parents, relatives, friends etc. The best thing about taking B.Com Admissions is that students have loads of options. In the world of cut-throat competition, there may be situation when you are unsatisfied with the courses you have taken, there are high value courses of small duration but require low investment for enrolling in such courses. We have mentioned information about direct b.com admission in delhi, direct b.com admission in IP University (direct b.com admission in ipu)
- Thinking over the necessity of pursuing your career after you have passed from the best B.Com Colleges in Delhi, it is time to think the most preferable courses that are set to change your future in a positive way. Following is the list of courses you can opt for after you have completed the B.Com courses in Delhi
Chartered Accountant or CA
- After you have completed a B.Com course in Delhi, you may have a good opportunity to try your career as a Chartered Accountant. It is one of the most common fields of interest for all students who aspire to get themselves enrolled in B.Com Admissions. Conducted by ICAI or Institute of Chartered Accountants, CA exams require the aspirant to clear exams of IPCC, CPT, and final CA over a period of a fixed time. As you have completed graduation in one of the best B.Com Colleges in Delhi, you may directly appear for the exam of IPCC that further is categorized in two groups. When the candidate has passed one group, he/she can register with experienced Chartered Accountants for two and a half year time period. After completing both IPCC groups, the student will be eligible to appear for the final exam of CA which further has two groups which you will need to clear to earn the title of CA.
- 50% in aggregate in 12th examination / senior school certificate examination of C.B.S.E. as minimum marks for admission to B.Com with a pass in five subjects (One language and four elective subjects) or an examination recognized as equivalent to that and CET 2024 or CUET Rank IP University
Area of expertise:
- Digital and social media marketing, Banking and Finance, Automotive marketing, Health and Information technology, Supply chain as well as logistics management.