Study IN France:
Why study in France?
- France is one of the most popular destinations for worldwide students. Among its major Benefits are the high quality of education, the remarkably low tuition fees, and the enjoyable French way of life to study in France
- France is one of the quality education providers with a higher education system comprises of the 3,500 public and private institutions. English speaking nation. Most courses are in English so aspirants don’t have to worry about the language.
- The international Candidates in France will get an opportunity to learn this language in an effective way which can help them in their career.
- An effective research and development techniques. & France ranks 6th when it comes to development. & 50% of doctoral candidates are international Candidates.
- France is the world’s favorite tourist destination.
- Paris is one of the most appealing destinations for international visitors. More than 295, 000 international students are studying in this country.
Eligibility for Admission in france
- The candidate who would like to attend the undergraduate programs in France must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- It is mandatory to have the French baccalaureate or degree equivalent to that. UG Admissions in France required the candidates to pass the admission examination in the home country.
- If the student is interested in the technical institutes, then brace yourself for the interview round.
- The candidates are also required to Qualify IELTS/ TOEFL Exam.
Tuition Fee for france:
- Average Tuition fee is Rs 15,000 to 50,000 per Year Indian Rupee