MBA in UK
About Ireland, UK
- Ireland is one of the most famous study abroad destinations in Europe. Its universities offer first-rate education in a traditional, yet modern setting. Thousands of study program at over two dozen schools attract international students from around the world to mba in uk, mba admission in uk.
Why Study in uk?
- Education in Ireland is free at all levels for Irish nationals and resident of the European Union. This includes university education as well. However, this benefit is not applicable to international students.
- Entry into the undergraduate courses (ordinary and honors degree courses) is generally done through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- This way, prospective students apply through the CAO rather than applying individually to each university.
- The autumn intake in Ireland starts in September and the spring intake begins in February. Some universities may have enrolments throughout the year as well.
- Safety in Ireland: Travelling through Ireland is not dangerous at all. The biggest danger you might face could be pickpockets who would simply snatch your bag, which is a risk anywhere in the world. Other than that country is safe for people of Indian origin, as “racist-hate” crimes are uncommon.
- Indians living in Ireland: There are around 100,000 Indians residing in Ireland currently. Cities like Galway, Dublin, Cork, Limerick, and Athlone are the regions where most Indians reside.
Eligibility for mba admission in uk:
- Students need to pass any entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS.
- IELTS - Minimum Score of 5
- A TOEFL - Minimum Score of 173
- Most universities/ TAFE institutions would have a minimum cut off Mark and would require above 60%.
- English Proficiency score; IELTS & TOEFL is a compulsory in Australia.
Tuition Fee for mba:
- Average Master’s degree----------Rs 12,00,000 approximately.
- Average Bachelor’s degree-----------Rs 21,00,000 approximately.