Study in Australia
Why Study in Australia?
- Australia is a developed Country, with the world’s 13th-largest economy and 23 million populations to study in Australia
- Australia is the 3rd most popular country when it comes to Study abroad.
- Australia offers a wide-ranging of universities as well as course choices and if a candidate wishes to change his career option than it’s very easy for one to change the university.
- Safety wise Australia has a very good environment with strict rules and regulations..
- Australia is somewhat reasonable country which enjoys high standards of living and that’s why country also profits in tourism sector.
- Australia offers wide-ranging of courses and prominent teaching faculties to enhance education more in the country.
- Australia is at the future of new technology and innovative. Candidate who are studying in Australia can learn a lot many new things.
- Australia values the wealth of traditional society in the country and is multicultural.
Eligibility for Admission in Australia
- Completed 10+2 in the home country.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university India.
- A top Ranked university requires a GMAT/ GRE for the post-graduate courses, but they are not mandatory
- Most universities/ TAFE institutions would have a minimum cut off Mark and would require above 60%.
- English Proficiency score; IELTS & TOEFL is a compulsory in Australia.
Tuition Fee study in Australia
- Average Master’s degree----------Rs 12,00,000 approximately.
- Average Bachelor’s degree-----------Rs 21,00,000 approximately.