Study In Canada
Why study in Canada?
- Select to study in Canada, and you’ll have the more option to encounter vastly different cultural and natural experiences – from the ski slopes of British Columbia to the prairie region of Manitoba, with cities such as Toronto, Montréal, Vancouver and Quebec famously pleasant, tolerant and multicultural to Study in Canada
- Canada is popular for its diverse environment; moreover, Canada is a world leader when it comes to language training.
- Three Canadian Universities got featured in World’s Top 50 Universities. 2 Years Post-study work permits option.
- Canada has cheap living costs than other countries like the US, UK, Germany, etc. Part-time work is permitted in Canada while studying. The salary will range between (Rs 500-800 per Hour).
- More than 350,000 international students are present in Canada. Tuition Fee:
- Average tuition fees in Canada range between Rs5 Lac to Rs18 Lac.
Eligibility for Admission in Canada
- The candidate must pass 10th and 12th or Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University.
- The Candidate has to clear TOEFL/ILETS for English Language Test.
- The Candidate has to clear GMAT/GRE for the Admission MBA/MS.
- The Candidate has to clear LSAT for the Admission Law Degree.
Tuition Fee for Admission in Canada
- Average Tuition Fee (Rs 9,00,000- 13,00,000)