Study MBA In Canada
Why study mba in Canada?
- Select to study mba in Canada, and you�ll have the more option to encounter vastly different cultural and natural experiences � from the ski slopes of British Columbia to the prairie region of Manitoba, with cities such as Toronto, Montr�al, Vancouver and Quebec famously pleasant, tolerant and multicultural to study mba in Canada, mba admission in canada
- Canada is popular for its diverse environment; moreover, Canada is a world leader when it comes to language training.
- Three Canadian Universities got featured in World�s Top 50 Universities. 2 Years Post-study work permits option.
- Canada has cheap living costs than other countries like the US, UK, Germany, etc. Part-time work is permitted in Canada while studying. The salary will range between (Rs 500-800 per Hour).
- More than 350,000 international students are present in Canada. Tuition Fee:
- Average tuition fees in Canada range between Rs5 Lac to Rs18 Lac.
Eligibility for mba admission in Canada
- The candidate must pass 10th and 12th or Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University.
- The Candidate has to clear TOEFL/ILETS for English Language Test.
- The Candidate has to clear GMAT/GRE for the Admission MBA/MS.
- The Candidate has to clear LSAT for the Admission Law Degree.
Tuition Fee for mba admission in Canada
- Average Tuition Fee (Rs 9,00,000- 13,00,000)