MBBS Admission 2022
- MBBS Admission is considered as the hardest examination (NEET UG) and dominating professional course in India. MBBS Stands for Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery it is a professional course for all those who wants to become an ambitious Doctor or want to be in the medical profession. Desired Candidate can pursue this course after completing 12 classes Examination form Science subjects with minimum 50% marks.
- As it is the most pursued course in India, it is also very difficult to take admission in Colleges or universities whether it’s private or government institution. Admission procedure for the academic year 2020 has been started in India and Abroad, Students can check about Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, top Medical Colleges, fees structure, etc.
- After completing course properly a qualified candidate can practice in India as a Physician. Those candidates who Completed the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery are usually called “ Doctor” and use prefix Dr. with name whether they are a PHD or DSc holder or not.
- In India, there are only 66,620 seats are available at 470 medical Colleges and University across the country. Whereas every year nearly around 14 lakhs plus medical students appear at Country level NEET-UG 2020 MBBS entrance Examination conducted by NTA (National Testing Agencies)This means that only 6% aspiring students succeeds and will get the chance to achieve their dream goal.
- Interested candidates who want to take MBBS Admission 2020 have to prepare for the one competitive examinations NEET UG 2020 that are conducted NTA (National Testing Agency) on country level. For MBBS Admission in India NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) is 100% mandatory. AIIMS MBBS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS) & JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) entrance Examinations both colleges also included in NEET UG Entrance Exam 2020, all seats will be filled up on the basis of NEET Score.
MBBS Course Duration and Eligibility in India
- MBBS is a 4.5 years + 1 year compulsory internship long professional Course from a recognized College/University. Nowadays, MBBS has become the main choice of students after completing higher secondary education with the Science stream. Candidate who have passed with good Marks are eligible to pursue this course from India or Abroad universities offering MBBS programs. All Universities and medical colleges in India provide medicine course all you need is to meet with the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate’s minimum age should Complete 17 years old as on 31st December at Admission time and their maximum age should be 25 years old (5 years relaxation for ST/SC/OBC Candidates).
- Candidate must have passed 12th standard with the Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main Subjects.
- Student belongs to the General categories must have obtained at least 50% marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or its Equivalent.
- Student belonging to reserved categories must be passed individually in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 40% marks from a recognized board.
MBBS Admission Entrance Examinations
- NEET UG 2020 MBBS is Stands of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission of MBBS or BDS course in India & Abroad. It is Compulsory for every student to qualify NEET Entrance Examination for getting admission in any private college or government or Central or Deemed universities in India & Abroad. NEET UG 2020 MBBS is an entrance for all medical aspirants who wish to pursue medical graduate courses form a reputed college or university. NEET UG 2020 MBBS has swapped All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and other individual state level entrance examination conducted by the different states for the admission of MBBS or other medical courses.
- Through NEET UG 2020 MBBS examination there about 15% seats in government colleges are kept for the All India Quota seats across India, which is filled by the MCC Medical Counseling committee. Besides this, Admission of left 85% state quota seats will be respectively done by the state counseling authorities & MBBS Admission in Deemed Institutions will be done by the Directorate General of Health Services on behalf of Medical Counseling Committee.
- NTA (National Testing Agency) release Notifications for UG NEET 2020 MBBS in every year month of December and NEET Examination going to hold in the month of May.
- Online Application Date: 2nd December to 31st December, 2019
- Download Admit card Available: 27th March, 2020
- NEET UG Exam date: 3rd May, 2020 Timing of Exam: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- NEET UG Result: 4th June, 2020
- NEET UG Website:- NEET LINK
- We at Admission Tracks help the students who want to pursue MBBS Course, we provide you the vital information through personal guidance and counselling. Admission Tracks works with total commitment and missionary deal to create heightened awareness among students about the opportunities open to them. We have constantly achieved excellent results and earned appreciations of students and their parents. Feel free to Contact us at +91 9999431378 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
NEET 2020 Important events
FAQ About MBBS Admission 2020Questions: What is the MBBS admission process ?
Answer: MBBS Admission process based on NEET Entrance Exam and followed by Online or offline Counseling.
Questions: How can I get admission for MBBS in India?
Answer: Passed 12th exam with physics, chemistry and biology are eligible for admission into MBBS course. Candidate must be an Indian National for admission through the All India Entrance Exam (NEET). A student must have completed 17 years as on 31st December of the year of Admission.
Questions: Can I get MBBS admission without NEET in India?
Answer:No, You can not get admission. However, you will get admission abroad or overseas Location.