Direct MBA Admission In International Management Institute(IMI), Delhi
- International Management Institute, New Delhi, known as IMI, New Delhi is a private business school located in New Delhi, India. Established in the year 1981, it was India's first corporate sponsored business school.Sanjiv Goenka, Chairman of the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, is the Chairman of the IMI Governing Committee. International Management Institute (IMI) is India’s first corporate sponsored Business School founded in 1981 with the original campus in New Delhi. The corporate sponsors included RPG Enterprises (lead sponsor), ITC, Nestle, Tata Chemicals, British Oxygen, SAIL, and Williamson Magor. It was set up in collaboration with the then IMI Geneva, now IMD Lausanne. Subsequently two other campuses were set up in Kolkata (2010) and Bhubaneswar (2011). In the last several years, IMI New Delhi has been consistently ranked in the top 10-15 Business Schools in the country and among the top 5 private Business Schools. It is accredited by the UK based Association of MBAs (AMBA), one of the top three international accreditation bodies for Business Schools globally to study in Direct MBA Admission In IMI Delhi, Direct MBA Admission In International Management Institute
- IMI New Delhi has global linkages with leading schools in Europe, North America, and Asia. The Institute currently offers the PGDM, PGDM (HRM), PGDM (Banking & Financial Services), PGDM (Executive) and FPM/E-FPM (doctoral programs for full time students and working executives). In addition, it has built a vibrant Executive Education vertical offering training to management professionals from the corporate world. The Institute provides management training to foreign nationals from developing countries under the Indian Technical & Economic Cooperation (ITEC) program of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. IMI New Delhi puts a strong focus on high quality research by its faculty leading to publications in international peer reviewed academic journals. Its faculty have PhDs from top international and national universities/institutes, with many of them also having significant corporate experience.
- Total Fee = 17.68 Lakh whole Course
- 24 Months
- The candidates must have valid Score of CAT/ GMAT Graduate with in any discipline from a recognized University.
- We at Admission Tracks help the students who want to pursue PGDM in International Management Institute(IMI), Delhi we provide you the vital information through personal guidance and counselling. Admission Tracks works with total commitment and missionary deal to create heightened awareness among students about the opportunities open to them. We have consistently achieved excellent results and earned appreciations of students and their parents.. Feel free to communicate us at +91 9999431378 or email us on info@admissiontracks