F-76, 1st Floor, Above Axis Bank ATM, Near Saket Metro Gate No. 2, M.B. Road, New Delhi - 110030
+91 9999431378 info@admissiontracks.com
Direct Admission In Bharati Vidyapeeth University

Direct admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, New Delhi

  • Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering(BVCOE), BVP Delhi is a private Engineering College is Paschim Vihar , New Delhi, Rohtak Road. It is affiliated to the Guru gobind singh Indpraprastha University. It was Established is the year 1999. During the last 55 year, Bharati Vidyapeeth has made astonishing strides is the field of education, particularly, higher and professional education. Today Bharati Vidyapeeth conducts more than 156 educational units of various kinds with post-graduation institute and full-fledged professional university.

Direct B.Tech admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, New Delhi

Courses:

  • B.Tech

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, New Delhi Eligibility 2020-21

  • 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects with at least 55% marks. The admission process is based on JEE main.

    Fee Structure:

    Rupee 1,30,500

    Admission Process:

    Admission to BVCE's B.TECH programs are mad on the basis of the marks/merit secured is the exam, organized by GGSIPU, DELHI. After the Exam, aspirants also have to attend a counselling process organized by GGSIPU, DELHI. Out of the total number of seat, available at the institute 90% are filled by the centralized counselling help by GGSIPU based on its ranking/merit. The rest 10% seats are filled under management Quota, on merit as per the instructions of the GOVT, of NCT, DELHI and GGSIPU.
  • Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true Education. If you want to be powerful, educate yourself so just feel free to get the best guidance and opportunity and secure your seat is the top reputed colleges with best placement for your future. Feel free to communicate us at 📞 +91 9999431378 or 📧 info@admissiontracks.com

Get Free Counselling

study medicine in russia